XML-file for scan projekt description including registration information
Binary pointcloud data file
High compressed scan data binary file for independent scans
Very fast encode (compression/write)
Very fast decode (decompression/read)
Full multi-core/multifile encode/decode support
Reflectivity, color and valid informations per 3dpoint
Integrity checksum for binary datablocks
Internal revision system for datablocks
Crypto support (password protection)
Support for Win/Mac/Linux
What are the key benefits?
- 20% plus higher compression rates than leading laser scanning formats.
- 5 times faster processing speeds due to Clean Structure Approach and full multi-core support.
- LSD(x) is the heart of PointCab 3.0 and therefore PointCab can be used for registering and processing your laser scanning data. [PointCab is not mandatory for using LSD(x)]
For whom is the LSD(X) format?
- Developers of new laser scanning hardware in need for an export format.
- Developers of established laser scanning hardware who want to outsource software development.
- Software developers who want to simply integrate and use laser scanning data into their products.
- Developers who want to bring their laser scanning data online.
© Copyright - PointCab GmbH 2019