Adjust photos and result in CAD
1. Select the tool PhotoMatch and drag a rectangle in the zone where the image shall be adjusted to.
2. Select the image in the Job Editor.
3. Set a transparency of 0 %.
4. Click on “Change handles” in the Job Editor.
5. Shift the corner points with the corresponding points (in accordance with the figure) that are visible in the layout or section.
6. Click again on “Change handles”.
7. Set a transparency of 40%.
8. Adjust the corner points to the corresponding points in the layout or section.
© Copyright - PointCab GmbH 2018